RiverHealth Stewardship Grant recipients at Work
The application period to the RiverHealth Stewardship Grants 2022-23 is now open. Groups seeking to improve the watershed health in the Clackamas Water Environment Services area are eligible for grants of up to $30,000
You are welcome to apply for community groups, schools, nonprofits and student groups.
The deadline for applications is April 21, 2022.
The program’s objective is to improve watershed health through:
- Enhance streamside vegetation through the replacement of invasive species by natives, and/or an increase in stream buffer width
- Reducing pollutants and the volume of runoff from paved surfaces
- Stormwater Management – Low Impact Development Approaches (LIDA).
- Educating people who live and work within the surface water districts serviced by WES about what they can do for water quality improvement
- Opportunities for historically underserved or excluded communities to benefit watershed health education, partner opportunities and other benefits
On the WES Watershed Health website, you can find program information, the application for grants, and a list containing the 2021 recipients.