Date/Time: January 13, 2022, 1-2 PM ET / 10-11 AM PT
If we want to combat climate change, it is crucial that all sectors are reduced. It is imperative that we build in a way that’s both sustainable and resilient, given the passage of the infrastructure bill.
Learn about opportunities in the construction value-chain to achieve carbon neutrality. Concrete and cement have just charted a way to carbon neutrality. There will be a focus to how other value chain members can help achieve this goal.
Among the topics are:
- Imagine a future with a resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
- Collaboration opportunities to reduce emissions from the built environment
- The PCA Roadmap towards Carbon Neutrality – How a key sector in our economy can dramatically reduce carbon emissions
- In the near-term, actions to reduce emissions from the cement and concrete industries
- Rick Bohan is Vice President of Sustainability at Portland Cement Association
- Gina Lotito is the Corporate Vice President for Sustainability and Environmental Strategy at GCC
- Nick Popoff is Vice President of Product Performance and Design at Votorantim Cimentos/St Marys Cement
Register if you are unable to tune in live. We will email you a link to the webcast recording and resources. These resources are available on-demand after the live broadcast.