Now Reading
Environment Canada: Windsor-Essex could see wind chills of -22C overnight
[vc_row thb_full_width=”true” thb_row_padding=”true” thb_column_padding=”true” css=”.vc_custom_1608290870297{background-color: #ffffff !important;}”][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][thb_postcarousel style=”style3″ navigation=”true” infinite=”” source=”size:6|post_type:post”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Environment Canada: Windsor-Essex could see wind chills of -22C overnight

Windsor, Ont. –

Environment Canada has released the latest forecast that predicts dangerous wind chill values for Windsor–Essex.

Friday is expected cloudy with a 40% chance for flurries in morning. Winds becoming northeasterly 20 km/h at noon. High -2C Wind chill close to -12C

It will be mostly cloudy Friday night. Winds northeast at 20 km/h with gusts to 40. Low -13 Wind chill -12C Friday night and -22C overnight

Here’s the forecast for the next few days:

  • Saturday..mainly cloudy. Winds from the northeast at 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Highs around -8C Wind chills of -22C in morning and -14C afternoon Clear Saturday night. Low -13C
  • Sunday..increasing cloudiness. High of -3C Sunday night..cloudy with a 60% chance of snow. Low -5C
  • Monday..cloudy with 60% chance of snow. High -1C Monday night..cloudy, with a 40% chance for flurries. Low -6C
  • Tuesday. Cloudy with a 60% chance of flurries. High of -3C Tuesday night..periods de snow. Low -4C
  • Wednesday..periods snow. High -1C Wednesday night..cloudy, with a 60% chance for flurries. Low -9C
  • Thursday..a mix between sun and cloud High of -6C

The average high temperature for this time of the year is -0.9C while the average low temperature is -8C.

View Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.