Windsor, Ont. –
Environment Canada has released the latest forecast that predicts dangerous wind chill values for Windsor–Essex.
Friday is expected cloudy with a 40% chance for flurries in morning. Winds becoming northeasterly 20 km/h at noon. High -2C Wind chill close to -12C
It will be mostly cloudy Friday night. Winds northeast at 20 km/h with gusts to 40. Low -13 Wind chill -12C Friday night and -22C overnight
Here’s the forecast for the next few days:
- Saturday..mainly cloudy. Winds from the northeast at 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Highs around -8C Wind chills of -22C in morning and -14C afternoon Clear Saturday night. Low -13C
- Sunday..increasing cloudiness. High of -3C Sunday night..cloudy with a 60% chance of snow. Low -5C
- Monday..cloudy with 60% chance of snow. High -1C Monday night..cloudy, with a 40% chance for flurries. Low -6C
- Tuesday. Cloudy with a 60% chance of flurries. High of -3C Tuesday night..periods de snow. Low -4C
- Wednesday..periods snow. High -1C Wednesday night..cloudy, with a 60% chance for flurries. Low -9C
- Thursday..a mix between sun and cloud High of -6C
The average high temperature for this time of the year is -0.9C while the average low temperature is -8C.