DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Environmental Consulting Services Global Market Report 2020”Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
At a compound annual growth rate of 11.8%, the global market for environmental consulting services is expected to grow to $63.03 billion by 2022 from $56.39 million in 2021. At a 10.4% CAGR, the market is expected reach $93.61 million in 2026.
Major companies in the market for environmental consulting services include Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. Tetra Tech Inc. Sweco AB and Stantec Inc. John Wood Group PLC Suez Environnement SA Environmental Resources Management, WSP Global Inc. Ramboll Group A/S.
The market for environmental consulting (ECS) includes the sale of services and products related to environmental consulting by entities (organizations or sole traders or partnerships) that offer advice, assistance, and plans to help governments manage their environment.
It includes the prevention and management of environmental contamination, toxic substances, security consultation, waste management, pollution control, and other related activities. When human capital is the main input, environmental consulting services are involved. They provide the knowledge and skills of employees, often on an assigned basis.
Sustainable development refers the economic growth of an area or country without or minimal depletion natural resources. The Sustainable Development Goals were created by the United Nations Organization to ensure responsible growth until 2030.
These goals include ensuring equitable access to drinking water, improving water purity by reducing pollution and preventing the dumping of hazardous waste. Building safe and resilient infrastructure is also important. Integrated climate change measures are also promoted. The demand for environmental services will increase as companies invest in achieving these targets.
Environmental consulting firms are increasingly encouraging the use and installation IoT technologies that can assist governments and businesses to monitor and conserve the environment. Environmental sensors can be used to measure the concentration of pollutants in air and water and monitor air quality.
They can also detect radiations and hazardous chemical in the environment. IoT technology can also provide efficient solutions for waste disposal and collection. Smart waste collection systems can help reduce fuel consumption and waste volume by allowing for waste to be tracked and optimized for transport.
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Market Characteristics of Environmental Consulting Services
3.2. Key Segments
4. Environmental Consulting Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.3. Development Products
5. Environmental Consulting Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Information about Environmental Consulting Services Market Customers
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size Growth
7. Market Trends and Strategies in Environmental Consulting Services
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Environmental Consulting Services
9. Market Size and Growth for Environmental Consulting Services
9.2. Historical Market Growth, Value ($ Billion).
9.2.1. Market Drivers
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ billion)
9.3.1. Market Drivers
10. Environmental Consulting Services Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Environmental Consulting Services Market, 2021 by Region, Value ($ Billion).
11. Segmentation of Environmental Consulting Services Market
- Site Remediation Consulting Services
- Other Environmental Consulting Services
- Water And Waste Management Consulting Services
- Environment Management, Compliance, and Due Diligence
- Mining, Manufacturing & Process Industries
- Energy & Utilities
- Regulators & Government
- Infrastructure & Development
- Large Enterprise
- Small and Medium Enterprise
12. Market Metrics for Environmental Consulting Services
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Tetra Tech Inc.
- Arcadis NV
- Sweco AB
- Stantec Inc.
- John Wood Group PLC
- Suez Environnement SA
- Environmental Resources Management
- WSP Global Inc.
- Ramboll Group A/S
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mx9b7z.