The Ocean City Environmental Commission will sponsor a free family-friendly Nature and Environmental Fun Day, 10:30 a.m. to noon Saturday, February 19, at the Ocean City Music Pier.
The event will feature crafts, games and zoo animal exhibits, as well as a recycling activity.
The tentative list of participants includes the following:
- Cape May County Zoo: Animals
- Cape May County Municipal Utility Authority: Information and activity about recycling
- O.C. Environmental Commission: Sign-up for a beach plum planting and craft kits.
- Ocean City High School Student Environmental Association Games
- Bowfish Kids: Trash reduction and composting
- O.C. Public Works: Reusable bags