Posted: / Updated:
This post contains content that was paid for by advertisers. These opinions and views are solely those of the sponsors and not Nexstar Media Inc, this station or any of their affiliates or employees.
CHILLICOTHE, Ill. (WMBD) — Chillicothe’s upscale senior living community, Evergreen Senior Living, offers the perfect combination of assisted living options and unsurpassed memory care.
Seniors can live each day with purposefulness and joy. Evergreen Senior Living is committed in supporting and maintaining dignity, independence and well-being for each senior. Visitors find our friendly team, residents, families, and community celebrating life and the spirit.
Our staff is attentive and professional, providing compassionate care in our assisted-living community for our residents. Every senior receives individual wellness care. We believe in the philosophy of Life UnrehearsedOur caregivers are dedicated to meeting the needs of seniors with dementia, progressive memory loss, Alzheimers and other forms of dementia.
For more information, please visit 404 S. Stillwater Drive or call (309) 274-5440. Visit online to schedule a tour!
Evergreen Place Assisted Living revels in the jubilation of life! Seniors can maintain their independence through specially designed amenities and round-the-clock assistance provided by Evergreen Senior Living. It offers all the comforts and conveniences of home. Fully furnished private apartments Safety is enhanced by emergency response systems
We provide seniors with a place where they can live an active and fulfilled life. This is because of our passion and expertise. Evergreen Place offers something for everyone, no matter what their interests or personality.
Call (309) 274-5440 to learn more about Evergreen Senior Living in Chillicothe and how you can live a vibrant life. Call or Book a Tour Online and see why so many choose Evergreen Place Assisted Living!
The Legacy: Memory Support community provides compassionate care to seniors living with Alzheimers, progressive memory loss, and dementia led by our professional staff of caregivers. Our caregivers are well-versed in the needs of seniors and work hard to give them the best care and respect. By embracing our unique philosophy, Life UnrehearsedWe aim to gently unfold each day with joy and peace.
Our team understands that the transition to full-time care can be difficult. We work closely with seniors and their families to make the transition easy and smooth. Our team has developed a plan that addresses the specific needs of our seniors and their loved ones.
Call (309) 274-5440 to learn more about The Legacy: Memory care and how we can help seniors and their families. Or visit our beautiful campus in Chillicothe IL!
- Evergreen Senior Living and Heritage Operations Group recognize the importance of visiting family and friends to improve quality of life. We encourage visits with loved ones, provided they are done in safe and healthy ways. This fact sheet was created to assist you and your loved one in enjoying their time together.
- Please note that the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) continue to recommend that communities, residents, and their families adhere to the core principles for COVID-19 infection prevention. This includes physical distancing (keeping at least 6 feet between individuals). This is the best way of preventing the spread COVID-19 infection, especially if one party has not been fully vaccinated.
- Visitors may be conducted outdoors, in designated indoor visitoration spaces, or in private apartments. If possible the visit can be done in a shared room without the roommate present. Core infection control principles for infection control must be followed.
- Residents in isolation and quarantine, regardless their vaccination status, are unable to receive visitors other than through closed windows or in-person for compassionate healthcare situations.
- Outdoor visits are encouraged, weather permitting, even if the resident and visitor have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- The facility may limit how many residents can visit at once.
- All visitors must self-screen upon their arrival.
- Visitors should practice hand hygiene before and after contact to ensure safety and well-being.
- Visitors, regardless their vaccination status, must wear source control and be physically away from staff and residents at all times.
- Visitors must stay in designated areas as defined by the community.
- When the resident and all their visitors are fully vaccinated alone in the resident’s apartment or in the designated visitation area, the resident and their visitor(s) can choose to have close contact (including touch). Residents and visitors are advised to use source control. You do not need to physically isolate yourself.
- If either the resident or any visitors are not fully vaccinated, the best approach is to have everyone physically disengaged and wear source control.
- If the resident has been fully vaccinated, they may choose to have close contact (including touch), with their unvaccinated visitors while both are still wearing well-fitting source controls.
- Visitors or residents who are not vaccinated should not enter the designated area. Residents and visitors must use source control and remain at least 6 feet away from others.
- If visitors experience symptoms of COVID-19 within three days of visiting, they must immediately notify the Director or Wellness Coordinator.
- Visitors who do not adhere to the community policy won’t be allowed to visit and will have to leave.
You can contact us if you have any questions about senior residency requirements, the differences between nursing home support and senior care community, or if you would like to find out more information.
- Request a private tour today to discover why we are the Midwest’s leading provider of senior care. Call us today or stop by to experience senior living at it’s best!
- You can use our online form to ask questions and leave comments, 24 hours a days!
- Are you a caring caregiver who is interested in becoming a volunteer or intern within our community. We’d love to have you join us!