Dublin, December 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE — The “Branded Generics Market Report by Product, Application and Distribution Channel – Global Forecast to 2020 – Cumulative Effect of COVID-19”Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Branded Generics Market was valued at USD 272.27 Million in 2020. It is expected to reach USD 314.55 Million in 2021. The market will grow at a CAGR 15.86% to USD 658.75 millions by 2026.
The report includes market sizing and forecast for five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It assists leaders in making better decisions when currency exchange data are readily available. The years 2018 and 2019 are included in this report. 2020 is the base year, 2021 is the estimated year, and 2022 to 2026 the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report analyzes the Branded Generics to predict the revenues and analyze the trends within each of the sub-markets.
Based on Product the market was examined across Trade Named Generics as well as Value-Added.
Based on Application, the market was analyzed across Anti-Cancer and Anti-Infective as well as Cardiovascular and CNS.
The market was studied in three segments: Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacy, and Clinics.
The market was analyzed based on Region. It was then studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. The Americas are further studied in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. The United States of America is further studied in California, Florida. Illinois, New York. Ohio. Pennsylvania. The Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India and Indonesia. France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands are further studying the Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Strategic Window Competitive
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms markets, applications, or geographies to help vendors determine a fit or alignment between their capabilities and future growth opportunities. It shows the optimal or most favorable combination of vendors to adopt successive acquisition strategies, geography expansions, research & design, and new product introductions strategies to continue business expansion and growth.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Branded Generics Market based upon Business Strategy (Business Growth), Industry Coverage, Financial viability, Channel Support, and Financial Viability) and Product Satisfaction. This helps businesses make better business decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
Market Share Analysis provides an analysis of vendors in terms of their contribution to the overall market. It gives an idea of the vendor’s revenue generation to the overall market, compared with other vendors in this space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing relative to other vendors in terms revenue generation and customer base. Market share gives an indication of the size and competition of vendors in the base year. It provides information about market characteristics such as dominance, fragmentation, dominance, amalgamation and accumulation.
Profils of Company Usability
The report focuses on the most recent innovations by the top vendors and innovation profiles within the Global Branded Generics Market, including Apotex Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Aurobindo Pharma Limited, Bausch Healthcare Companies Inc, Cadila Health Limited, Cipla Inc, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Endo International PLC, Eris Lifesciences Limited, Eva Pharma, Fresenius Kabi, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Glenmark Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Tva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, T Eva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Teva Pharma Industries Ltd, and Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
These are some of the key points that the report reveals:
1. Market Penetration – Provides detailed information about the market offered by key players
2. Market Development: Provides in depth information about emerging markets and analyzes penetration across the markets.
3. Market Diversification: Provides information about new product launches and untapped geographies, as well as recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a thorough assessment of market share, strategies, products certification, regulatory approvals patent landscape, manufacturing capabilities, and other factors of the top players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insight on future technologies and R&D activities as well as breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such:
1. What is the market size of the Global Branded Generics Market and what are its forecast?
2. What will the Global Branded Generics Market look like in the future?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Branded Generics Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in Global Branded Generics Market
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in Global Branded Generics Market?
6. What is the market share for the top vendors in the Global Branded Generics Market
7. What strategic moves and modes are suitable for entering the Global Branded Generics Market
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Effect of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Off-invoice discounts pharma products
5.5.1. Low penetration due to the large number of generic drugs
6. Market for Branded Generics, by Product
6.2. Trade Named Generics
7. Market for Generic Brands by Application
8. Market for Branded Generics, by Distribution Channel
8.2. 8.2. Clinics
8.3. Hospital Pharmacy
9. Americas Branded Generics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Branded Generics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East, & Africa Branded Generics market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
13. Profiles of Company Usability
13.1. Amneal Pharmaceuticals
13.2. Apotex Inc.
13.3. AstraZeneca PLC
13.4. Aurobindo Pharma Limited
13.5. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
13.6. Cadila Healthcare Limited
13.7. Cipla Inc.
13.8. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
13.9. Endo International PLC
13.10. Eris Lifesciences Limited
13.11. Eva Pharma
13.12. Fresenius Kabi
13.13. GlaxoSmithKline PLC
13.14. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
13.15. Hetero Drugs Limited
13.16. Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
13.17. Mylan N.V.
13.18. Novartis International AG
13.19. Pfizer Inc.
13.20. Sandoz International GmbH
13.21. Sanofi S.A.
13.22. STADA Arzneimittel AG
13.23. Strides Arcolab Ltd.
13.24. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
13.25. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
13.26. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
For more information, visit this report https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gbv9ys
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900