Description of Job
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidates will participate in research activities related to:
- Design for Safety and Workplace Safety and Health – Research and development of learning strategies and systems
The Principal Investigator (PI), shall supervise the candidates to conduct academic research and/or administrative work. You may be asked to perform the following job activities:
- Research studies can be designed and conducted.
- Conduct a literature review on relevant topics to the project.
- Develop teaching and learning content
- Innovate teaching and learning methods
- Collect data via questionnaire surveys, interviews, and focus group discussion.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Write research papers, proposals, and reports.
- A Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Education, or a related field is required for the position of Research Associate.
- A Master of Science degree in construction management, project management or education is required for the position of Research Associate.
- A PhD in construction management, project management or education is required for the position of Research Fellow.
- Willingness to learn, independent, and responsible
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
- The salary will be determined by the candidates experience and qualifications.
Candidates with the following qualifications will be preferred (not required):
- Excellent research and academic background
- Publications in peer reviewed journals;
- Work experience in the education-related or construction industry.
Principal Investigator (contact person):
All interested parties are welcome to email their resumes and dissertations (if applicable) directly to the Principal Investigator. Position will remain open until filled.
You can find background information about SaRRU here: https://www.sde.nus.edu.sg/bdg/cpfm/sarru/
LageKent Ridge Campus
OrganizationSchool of Design And Environment
Department : Built Environment
Refer employees: No
Job Requisition ID: 8688