Dublin, May 18, 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE — The “Environmental Testing Equipment Market by Product (Spectrometers, GC-MS, LC–MS), Molecular Spectroscopy (GC, LC), Platform(Benchtop), Mobile), Application(Water, PFAS), Air and Soil), End User Global Forecast to 2027”Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for environmental testing equipment will reach USD 1.6 Billion by 2027, a rise of 7.6% from USD 1.1 Billion in 2022.
The increasing levels of pollution in the world, increased awareness by public and private organizations, privatization of environmental treatment services and increasing funding for wastewater treatment programs are the main drivers of the market growth for environmental testing equipment.
Increasing industrial activities post COVID-19, and the growing utilization of mobile & portable systems are also expected to provide a wide range of growth opportunities for players in the market. However, market growth will be limited by high capital investments in sensitive and accurate analytical testing, inadequate support infrastructure and a shortage of skilled professionals.
By product, the largest share of environmental testing equipment market was held by mass spectrometers
The market is divided into mass spectrometers and chromatography products. The mass spectrometers segment can be further divided into liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and inductively coupled Plasma mass spectrometry. The chromatography products segment consists of gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, and ICP-MS instruments.
The mass spectrometers market segment held the largest share in 2021. MS is the most precise method for studying small and volatile molecules. MS is also supported by technological improvements in GC-MS systems.
The largest market share in water quality testing applications was held by organic pollutants testing
The market for water quality testing is further segmented by type into organic pollutants, PFAS, solid pollutants, microbial and other pollutants. The market share for water quality testing was led by organic pollutants, which accounted for the majority of the market. The growing demand for organic pollutants testing is primarily due to rising water pollution and government regulations to control it. Municipal solid waste derived from household, commercial, institutional & industrial establishments is another major source of organic waste. Industries are engaged in the processing & formulation of organic waste pesticides, pharmaceuticals, paints & dyes, petrochemicals, detergents, and plastics, which pose several environmental threats.
By end user, the largest market share in global environmental testing equipment market is held by municipal authorities and government agencies.
The market for environmental testing equipment is segmented based on end users. It includes government agencies and municipalities, environmental testing laboratories and industrial facilities. In 2021, the largest share of the global environmental testing equipment market was held by government agencies and municipal authorities. Active government participation in environmental monitoring and pollution monitoring is a key factor in this segment’s large share. This is especially true in emerging countries with high pollution levels.
Key Topics Covered
- Market Overview for Environmental Testing Equipment – Rising Environmental Pollution Levels Worldwide Drives Market Growth for Environmental Testing Equipment
- Market for Environmental Testing Equipment Mass Spectrometers, By Type – GC/MS to Be the Market Leader in Mass Spectrometers During the Forecast Period
- Market for Environmental Testing Equipment for Water Quality Testing, By Pollutant Type -Organic pollutants Accounted For the Largest Part of the Water Quality Testing Market in 2020
- Market for Environmental Testing Equipment for Air Quality Testing by Pollutant Type Volatile Organic Pollutants accounted for the largest market share in the Air Quality Testing Market, 2021
- Market for Environmental Testing Equipment for Soil Quality Testing, By Pollutant Type – Pesticide Testing accounted for the largest share of the Soil Quality Testing Market in 2020
- Geographic Snapshot of China’s Environmental Testing Equipment Market – China is expected to be the fastest-growing market for environmental testing equipment during the Forecast Period
- Worldwide Environmental Pollution is on the Rise
- Increasing Efforts from Public & Private Organizations to Raise Awareness on Environmental Protection
- Privatization of Environmental Testing and Treatment Services
- Increasing funding activities for wastewater treatment programs/projects
- High Capital Investments for Accurate & Sensitive Analytical Testing
- Increasing Industrial Activities Post COVID-19
- Growing Utilization of Mobile & Portable Systems
- Inadequate support infrastructure and shortage of skilled professionals
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Waters Corporation
- Bruker Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Ametek Process Instruments
- Analytik Jena (A Subsidiary of Endress Hauser).
- Bayspec, Inc.
- Essco Limited
- Hiden Analytical
- Jasco Corporation
- Jeol Ltd.
- Kore Technology
- Merck KGaA
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- 908 Devices
- Advion, Inc.
- Extremel Cms LLC
- Scion Instruments
- 1St Detect
For more information, visit this report https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/erpdw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the most recent data on international markets and key industries, top companies and new products, as well as the latest trends.