The Arctic is becoming too hot for the animals. Many plants are dying because we have destroyed their habitats. We are being mean. We can save the world if we care.
I enter the forest and see a heap of garbage.
It makes me sad. I see the highway with all those cars and I think if we don’t act now, we will be extinct. The passenger pigeons used to fill the sky but now, because of us, there’s not a single one. The burning of fossil fuels created heat domes.
If we don’t act now and think about our planet, the animals and us will be extinct.
Here are some ways that you can help the Earth:
• Talk to your leaders.
• Ride your bike or walk.
• Avoid plastic if you can.
• Reuse stuff, buy second hand and donate what you don’t need anymore.
• Buy local and organic food.
• Turn off lights when you leave a room.
• Talk about how to care for the environment with your friends.
• Plant a tree.
I am seven years old, and I want to share my passion for the environment with others. I want a safe future, for all the animals and plants. Please help me. Thank you!
Follow us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter.
Climate changeLetter for the Editor